Car Charged UK network
and mobile app Support & Useful information
EV Charging – How to Guide
The Car Charged UK network and mobile app gives you access to electric vehicle (EV) charging points across the UK and Europe. Our handy guide tells you how to use the app, pay and charge your EV in six simple steps. Alternatively choose to pay-as-you-go at all our charging points.
We’ve got you covered
Identify over 6000+ EV charging points, as part of a wider EV charging network, all connected to your customer account. You can Pre-reserve your station, pay and charge your electric vehicle. Fast.
We make payment easy
- – The Car Charged UK network and mobile app uses a prepayment system.
- – Pay securely and automatically with your Car Charged UK RFID card or keyring.
- - Alternatively connect to our network through roaming where standard rates apply.
- - You’ll need sufficient funds on your customer account to start charging.
- - The app means you’ll have your account details and current balance at your fingertips.
- - Alternatively choose pay-as-you-go for one-time payments at all our charging points.
Find a charging point
Use the Car Charged UK network and mobile app or roaming to find EV charging points.
Choose how to pay
- Join our network to benefit from cheaper electricity and follow the instructions to set up pre-payment.
- For one-time payments, click pay-as-you-go.
- If you’re part of the Car Charged UK network, you’ll have already set up pre-payment and can move to the next step.
At the EV charging point use one of the following:
- Car Charged UK RFID card or keyring
- Car Charged UK network and mobile app
Charging starts when your cable is connected to the selected charging point.
Charge your electric vehicle
Be free to go about your business while your EV is charging.
Stop your charge at any time, either remotely using your Car Charged UK app or with your Car Charged UK RFID card or keyring. Unplug the cable and you’re ready to go!
Electric vehicle car charging for commercial, destination and home installations
We strongly believe that EVs provide the best driving experience for everyday driving and that in the near future EVs will become normal.
Call 0330 135 9911